Monday, May 21, 2012

Makeup Monday

So I know its late but better late then never right :) I am not doing makeup this Monday but I am doing a hair device (I figured we could change it up a little bit) :)

Here it goes...................







Here I am after using this wonderful gadget:) I will admit I never thought I would use anything but CHI but this gadget was AWESOME! I can't wait to use it on a date night with my hubby :)


Ok so here goes my new hair do and my WHOLE outfit ...(I use to work at JCREW through college and the mannequins never matched cause they want the customer to view every product in the store.... keep this in mind).....


               and

I am only wearing JCREW and its mustard shorts, turquoise shirt, and black and grey stripe cardigan. 
(turquoise and musard yellow are my favorite colors)

Have you ever done a new outrageous hair do or crazy mix match outfit??? I want to know:)


Happy Makeup Monday!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

you look SO SO pretty!!! omg...when i was living in dallas...i used to crimp my hair! it made it a little frizzy and i look back and wonder what i was thinking!! (and i cant wait to hang out this weeekend!!!)

Lindsay said...

Your hair looks great! I think I might need one of those!

Audaciously Audra said...

Thanks girls:) Amanda I can't wait to hang out either:)

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

ooo i love it! super cute outfit! there are so many fun tools out there for your hair, its awesome!


im having a accessories giveaway on my blog, def check it out if you havent yet!

xo Kelly

jes @ twosmuppies said...

i think i should invest in one of those! your hair looks great!
x jes
www.twosmuppies.com

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! I am your newest follower, and I love your blog =] You're adorable! And now I want to go get one of those hot tools! =]

http://www.aginnandaginn.blogspot.com